It’s important to choose the right builder for your project, someone you can trust, who has the right insurances and at the right price.
Any reliable builder will be happy to show you around completed projects in the area and their clients are usually more than happy to speak with you. This should always be your starting point, if the builder is for any reasons reluctant to show you completed projects this should be a big red flag!
Questions to ask:
• Did they communicate clearly, frequently and politely?
• Were they punctual?
• Did they stick to their commitments?
• Did they flag delays and unforeseen problems openly and early?
• Did they deliver the project on time and on budget?
• Did they minimise noise and disruption?
• Did they manage the other trades effectively, if required?
• Did they keep the site tidy?
Pawlus has many happy customers who are more than happy to recommend us!